As we continue to understand more about how the Universe operates, we’ll see clearly how less physical work and more spiritual work do generate more income and an overall means of support for one’s well being.
Through experience, we’ll come to notice that the less we think on thoughts of fear, the less we will react to them. When we intentionally filter through mental thoughts and choose the ones that make us feel good, the means to making money opens. Customers begin to respond in great numbers, and the marketing just seems to take care of itself. Dream jobs are offered, or the opportunities to land our dream job magically appears. And when we’re inspired to make a move, it’s also easy and fluid. We are in the right place, at the right time, meeting up with the right people, receiving the right information. It never fails.
But when we react to fearful thoughts such as, business is not doing well, or I need to find a job fast, and so on. Our world will begin to show a reflection as though looking in a distorted mirror. We realize that by thinking and vibrating from that state of focus or awareness, we tend to create many unwanted and unnecessary experiences. The means to making money gets blockages which over time ultimately closes altogether.
This Art of Allowing ( phrase coined by the extraordinary Abraham Hicks) is the key to staying in the receptive mode in all aspects of life. When allowing life to flow freely in and through you, life pretty much takes care of itself. Everything becomes easy because you align with who you really are, closing the gap between your ego (self) and your Inner Being (God Self).
Once this gap closes, so much of your desires begin to manifest, even the forgotten ones. Health becomes your dominate state, and the aging process will begin to slow down as well. People around you will think that you are one of the luckiest people alive, but all you’re just being is an opened and willing channel for the Source of Infinite Potentiality to express Itself through with no limitations. This makes life, in a literal sense, a joyful experience.
How Do I Work Less And Still Pay My Bills?
If you’ve asked this question then you’re not yet where you’re needed to put this concept to use. What you are emitting right now are signals of lack. Lack in time and freedom because you desire to work less, and lack in money because of your awareness of your need for it. But don’t worry, life is just showing you the contrast of what you really want your life to become. And now that life knows what you want, it has created it already on a certain vibratory frequency. It is up to you now to trust (allow) that it’s done then tune into it with the vibration of appreciation.
This vibration opens you up to receive everything emitting the same vibration. This process keeps you in-tune with the vibrations of love, the stream of well-being (all that is good), keeping as well that steady flow of what may appear to others as “luck”, coming your way.
How Do I Trust And Allow When My Rent Is Due?
This is definitely an understandable concern. Not many of us put much trust in the intangible such as the spirit world because that would be considered wishful thinking. Oh sure, some of us may have learned of having faith from our families and religious communities but really understanding what “trust and allow” really means then applying it on a regular basis is what helps our seed of faith grow into a strong, tall tree producing what others may interpret as miracles. But it’s not miracles at all.
Operating from faith or practicing the Art of Allowing is just putting to use a basic universal law of attraction that conveys the idea that “what you think and feel about on a regular basis will always be drawn to you”.
Here are just a few simple steps to hopefully help you with planting, cultivating and growing your seed of faith into a strong, healthy tree that will eventually produce for you the results that you desire:
First establish a clear picture of what you want. This is very important because if you don’t really know what you want then it will be very difficult placing your focus on it. Not knowing what you want is like planting a seed then forgetting you’ve planted it, digging in that same spot and planting another seed. What will happen is one of two things. Nothing will grow or you will produce something unrecognizable and unwanted.
- To help with establishing a clear picture of what you want, create a vision board and hang it in a place where you’ll often be reminded of your vision. Seeing your vision on a daily basis will help with receiving new ideas and it will also keep the one’s who currently hate their jobs, mindful of the fact that what they’re doing right now is simply just a stepping stone to where they’re wanting to go.
- You can also purchase a journal or sketch book and write out or draw what you want to see take place in your life. There’s no need to be an artist when it comes to drawing out what you want. Whenever you write or draw out an idea, your subconscious just simply picks up on the message and relays it to the universe.
Once you’ve established what you want, now get happy about receiving it. I’m certain many people have been exposed to the “happiness” craze that’s sweeping our globe. If you haven’t been exposed to it then I suggest you do.
- Again when something is not tangible it gets written off as flakey. If it doesn’t appeal to the five senses then it’s considered to be of no importance to most people. But what’s becoming common knowledge now to those of us who are catching on to the fact that our world and the universe operates on unseen forces such as energy, vibration and frequency, we know that the key to success in anything is to think and behave (emotionally) as though we’ve already achieved it.
- Consistently staying in the vibration of appreciation attracts to you people, ideas, opportunities and other needed resources vibrating at that same frequency to further your cause. When you’re consistently in a state of worry, agitation or fear, you will most likely attract people who are also vibrating at that same frequency therefore receiving no new ideas, opportunities, and resources for the change you so desperately seek.
Last, get out of the way of what you’re wanting and let the pathway to it unfold easily. This is where ‘trust and allow’ is put to use. Often when we ask for something we immediately jump into action mode. This is a huge mistake. Yes, I know, we’ve been taught that if you want anything in life you will have to act on it. And while this is true to some degree, it should not be applied blindly.
- Example: Eric desires to make more money but he knows it’s not possible with his current job, and he doesn’t want to give up any more time to working another job, either. Eric, however, knows that to change his situation he has to ACT on it. At least, that’s what he’s been taught to believe. So, what does Eric do?
- Eric sees that he has but a few options available. He could take a few classes at a local college or online but then he realizes that would probably cost him money he didn’t have. He could sell drugs or better yet some of his prized possessions he had collected over the years online to try and make some extra money, or he could get a part-time job. Now, thinking about selling drugs or departing from his prized possessions just makes Eric feel anxious and depressed, so he decides to go get a part-time job.
- Even though Eric realizes he’ll be giving more time to another job (what he doesn’t want to do), he reasons with himself that it will be only 4 extra hours a day and just 2 to 3 days out of the week. Something he could possibly live with. Right? But most of us who have been in Eric’s shoes knows that’s how it always starts but is rarely how it ever ends. Soon the 4 extra hours turn into 6 then 8, and the 2 to 3 days turn into 7.
- What Eric just did is like so many of us do. He planted a seed, forgot or didn’t realize that he had just planted one, grabbed another seed then planted it right on top of the first one. He doesn’t have a clear picture of what he wants and most importantly, he doesn’t realize the power of his thought and his own fertile soil (mind) that when left alone to its own germination process would have caused the first seed to grow in perfect alignment with his desire. Just as with planting a seed in your garden you would not keep digging it up to see if its growing, nor would you keep planting a different seed on top. You would tend to it by watering it occasionally then ALLOWING the germination process to take its course.
- Watering your thought or vision is tending to your vibration. Keeping your vibration in a state of appreciation ensures that your seed will receive all that it needs to flower. And when the time comes for action it will come from a place of inspiration (inspired action), keeping you always on the unfolding path to accomplishing your vision.
To receive more insight into how to create a life of abundance with ease subscribe today! Plus get these 3 free ebooks today with your subscription!
And please share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.