INSTRUCTIONS: Please review carefully. Before the beginning of each i-coaching session, you will be required to agree to Flower of Life Coach’s Terms and Conditions by clicking on the “I Agree” tab. An email will be sent to you for your records.
This agreement is entered into by: ____________________(client name) and ________________ (coach name), and pertains to Life Coaching for Personal or Professional Development which shall occur via telephone, via chat, or SKYPE, as negotiated between Client and Coach.
Definition of Coaching: “Professional Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. In each meeting, the client chooses the focus of conversation, while the coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves the client into action.
Coaching accelerates the client’s progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where clients are now and what they are willing to do to get where they want to be in the future. ICF member coaches recognize that results are a matter of the client’s intentions, choices and actions, supported by the coach’s efforts and application of the coaching process.”
– Source: International Coach Federation (www.coachfederation.org)
The Client understands and agrees to each of the following provisions:
- A) I hereby employ ____________________ as my “Coach” for the purpose of advising and counseling me with respect to the proper format for Life Coaching for Personal or Professional Development. She may also assist me in structuring, identifying and achieving goals as she has experience in such matters and agrees to render such services.
- B) I understand and agree that the Coach is not an “employment agent,” “business manager,” “financial analyst” or “psychotherapist” and that she has not promised, shall not be obligated to, and will not: (1) procure or attempt to procure any employment, business or sales for me, (2) perform any business management functions such as accounting services, advice on tax matters or the investment of funds, and (3) will not act as a therapist, counseling me or providing psychoanalysis, group therapy or behavioral therapy.
- C) I further understand and agree that as a specialized form of consulting, Coaching is not the same as professional or licensed therapy; and that I am always free to reject any advice, suggestions or requests made by the coach at any time. My coach is authorized and encouraged to be direct and unconditionally supportive with me.
- D) I further understand and agree that I am to inform my Coach whenever I am under the care of any healer or licensed physician, therapist or psychiatrist; and/or any time I am taking any prescriptions or drugs.
Duration of Agreement:
The duration of these sessions shall be on an as needed basis. For Premium Members, each coaching session will last 30 minutes (.50 hour).
Scheduled Coaching Sessions:
Client understands and agrees to retain the Coach and meet via Telephone, Text, Chat, or SKYPE at the following rate as agreed: $19.00 per session
Re-Scheduled & Missed Coaching Sessions: Client understands and agrees to make coaching sessions a priority, and to begin on time for scheduled appointments. Client further understands and agrees that if they have not rescheduled an appointed session 24 hours in advance, or does not call or email the coach within 15 minutes of a scheduled coaching time, the coach will assume the client has elected not to avail themselves of the opportunity to meet that week, and will not refund the client for the appointment missed. Any missed appointments will not be carried over from one month to the next.
All session bookings are honored by a “pay as you go” format.
AS A CLIENT, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT I AM FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY WELL BEING DURING MY COACHING APPOINTMENTS, INCLUDING MY CHOICES AND DECISIONS. I AM AWARE THAT I CAN CHOOSE TO DISCONTINUE COACHING AT ANY TIME. I RECOGNIZE THAT COACHING IS NOT PSYCHOTHERAPY AND THAT PROFESSIONAL REFERRALS WILL BE GIVEN IF NEEDED. I ALSO ACCEPT THAT IF MY COACH SUSPECTS THAT I OR SOMEONE I KNOW COULD BE IN A HARMFUL SITUATION MY COACH CAN CONTACT THE POLICE AND THE CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE WILL BE NULL AND VOID.
FLOWER OF LIFE COACH
Your fee is $19.00 per session unless otherwise stated, and is paid at the time appointment is set. Payment options include debit/credit cards via PayPal.
Each session is scheduled at your convenience and will last 30 minutes. You will receive a text, email, or SKYPE call at the appointed time scheduled. For your live chat i-coaching session, you are asked to be available to chat on your private chat page via website (http://floweroflifecoach.com). Please allow yourself a quiet space during your sessions to get the most out of your coaching experience, and be available at least 5 minutes before each session is to begin.
As your coach, I have reserved your time for you. If the need arises, please give me 24 hours notice to reschedule. Without proper notice, scheduled time missed will be considered a regular session and you will not be refunded for that session. I ask that you try and make our time together a priority.
Premium members may email between our appointments if you need assistance, have a problem, or can’t wait to share a success with me. I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. This is an extra and I do not bill for this time, but I do ask that you use it respectfully. E-mail: email@example.com
If I ever say or do anything that upsets you or doesn’t feel right please bring it to my attention. I promise to do what is necessary to keep you a satisfied client. Honesty and trust are critical for our relationship to grow. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence.
Confidentiality is critical to our relationship–our coaching sessions are strictly confidential. Any subject discussed and/or items shared, including such things as personal information, future plans, proprietary information, goals, job and company information, will remain confidential.
TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP
We have entered into a coaching relationship and it is not, nor will there be any type of therapy or psychological counseling. If these are needed, then it is your responsibility to seek these services from the relevant professional. If there is any question about this relationship, please bring it to my attention immediately.
My business is grown through referrals. I am very grateful for any referrals you send my way. For any referral you send my way who becomes a client of mine, you will receive one free (60 minute) session.
I improve my offering through client feedback, positive and negative. Included in this Welcome Pack is a form for a testimonial. At anytime and if you feel inspired to do so, I would appreciate a testimonial for use in marketing.