There is no doubt that right now our world and all of humanity are in need of a desperate energy shift. If you’ve landed on this page, you most likely know what is meant by the term “energy shift”. But if you are not yet familiar with them you can learn a little about such terms as energy, frequency, and vibration by reading “How To Achieve Your Dreams And Goals” or “Journey Into The World Of Healing Energy Frequency“.
Every day we are bombarded with bad news and if we allow it, all of that bad news can put wear and tear on our emotional and mental bodies. And all too often we forget that we do have more power and control over our own lives and the condition of the world than what we truly realize.
For the dreamers who know their power and choose to use their amazing strengths to channel into reality a more loving, tolerant, and peaceful world, let us all stay encouraged to continue being the much-needed conduit for its creation.
Raising and maintaining your own individual vibration isn’t easy, so here are 5 useful tips to help make the task a little less daunting:
Stay focused on your initial goal. Most of us who have been on the scene of vibration work know how difficult it can sometimes be to stay focused on the bigger picture. Just like anyone, you can quickly get pulled into the drama without even realizing it. And before you know it, you’ve gone through the day not quite being present because you’ve fumed through most of it about what happened earlier. Yes, it definitely happens. Even to the best of us. And so what. You just keep on going by:
- Laughing. Yes, laugh at yourself. And please, for the love of all that’s right, see all of your flaws and laugh at those too! Because if you’re not laughing then you’re not growing. You can see life for what it really is, and that’s to grow and expand from the contrast. Or, you can remain in the murky confusion of it all and choose to live only a life of reaction.
2. Get naturally high with nature. Whew! I love nature! It can show you so much about yourself and how the inner workings of the world should operate. Nature is so still and so quiet yet it gets things done! If you want to get things done in your life, make it a point to be out in nature often. You will be so amazed at the new ideas and solutions that will just freely flow to you.
3. There’s nothing like a good mantra during a good meditation. Mantras have been around for more years than we can count and have been around for very good reasons, and that is to shift our minds from dwelling on the crappy stuff and onto the good stuff. While meditating, you can choose to sit in silence or you can chant loudly or softly old school mantras like, “Om Namah Shivaya” (I send my adorations to Shiva) or “Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti” (I call on peace). Or, you can chant your own mantras like, “Everything is always working out for me and the world” or “I am healthy every day and in every way”. Mantras are affirmations and have always been used to help shift our thinking, to shifting our behavior, and to ultimately shifting our world.
4. Reduce your carbon footprint as much as you can. It’s hard to change bad habits but in order to create a better world, we have to. In order to successfully change old habits, we must replace them with new ones. This will prevent slipping back into old habits again and so quickly. Once you’ve dug the hole and removed the dead plant from it, plant a new one in its place. Soon you’ll have the new thought pattern taking root then the new behavior will start to bud, and the new lifestyle begins to spread like wildflowers.
5. Let your words be as sweet as honey. Remember when our parents use to tell us “if you can’t say nothing nice then don’t say nothing at all”? How true, how true, how true! If we could keep that reminder on file and ready for use at all times we would have such wonderful encounters. Most importantly we would get so much done because we would be out of everybody else’s business and more into our own. Proverbs 18:21 mentions “the tongue has the power of life and death…” What we say is always a choice.
Please share with us in the comment box below your tips on how to stay focused on the bigger picture.
One Reply to “5 Easy Ways To Help Change The World”
About Story of Shiv lingham. The Shiv linga is often represented alongside the yoni, a symbol of Goddess Shakti, the female creative energy.